Updated February 5, 2016
Steel Fabrication Shop Foreman: Seaford, DE
- This is a Shop Supervisor Position and must have experience:
- Running a Steel Fabrication Shop
- Managing upwards of 5+ Metal Fabricators
- Excellent Skills in Welding, Cutting, Punching, and Laying Up
Medical Billers: Pocomoke, MD
- Medical Billing experience with experience with emphasis on Explanation of Benefits
- Must have ability to evaluate current invoice statuses or payments
CDLs: Seaford, DE
Quality Assurance: Seaford, DE
Construction Labor: All Areas
Inside Truck Parts Sales Coordinator: Easton, MD
- Must have prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts
- Must have one to two years telephone sales, customer service relations and/or route sales
- Must have stellar communication skills and ability to work in cooperation with others
- Must have flexibility to work variable schedules, including some weekends
- Must be organized, motivated and a self-starter
Administrative Assistant: Seaford, DE and surrounding areas!
Water Tech: Salisbury, MD
- Water damage restoration, background in Construction a plus. Must be comfortable to drive truck plus haul trailer.
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have clean driving record
- Must be able to pass DOT physical
Client Services Representative: Preston, MD Area
- Job duties include supporting the organization by answering phones and assisting clients with various issues. Excellent customer service skills are a MUST!! Tech savvy and a self-starter, expected to perform under little supervision under strict deadlines.
Bookkeeper: Salisbury, MD
- Handle daily accounts receivables and accounts payable. Run weekly payroll as well as proof out checking and accounting systems. Run monthly reports for accounting, handle customer statements and invoicing.
Granite Shop Help w/Forklift Experience: Seaford, DE
Production Maintenance Mechanic: Federalsburg Area
- The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Industrial Electrician (Production): Federalsburg Area
- An industrial electrician installs, services and repairs wiring, conduits, fixtures and other electrical devices and systems in an industrial or commercial setting. Industrial electricians may work in different industries. They often work primarily either in maintenance or in construction and their specific duties may depend on the employer. All work performed by an industrial electrician must meet the regulations of the National Electrical Code.
Production Machine Operators: All Locations
Culinary Prep Cooks: St. Michaels, MD Area
- A job in a restaurant kitchen comes with great sacrifices, hours of hard work and extensive preparation for the next stages of the career. Most professional chefs have started their culinary journey as prep cooks in local restaurants, chopping onions and sorting ingredients for the dinner menus. It may not be a dream job for an aspiring chef, but it does offer plenty of experience and necessary training to pursue a career in the culinary field. If you are tempted to try your talents in a restaurant or bistro kitchen, here are the most important features of a successful candidate listed in a prep cook job description.
Electricians: Cambridge, MD
Administrative Assistants/Front Desk Receptionist: All Locations
Customer Service Representative: Salisbury, MD
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks, Word and Excel
Production General Labor: Berlin, MD Area
General Construction Labor: All Locations
Warehouse Associates: All Locations
Skilled Carpenters: All Locations
Forklift Operators: All Locations
Production Labor: All Locations
Banquet Servers/Housekeepers: Cambridge, MD area
Industrial Maintenance Mechanics: Salisbury, MD area
HVAC Helpers: Salisbury, MD
Assemblers, Manufacturing Company: Salisbury, MD
Electronic Technician, Manufacturing Company: Salisbury, MD
- Must be able to tune RF filters
If you are qualified and want to be considered to be employed by us, please complete an online application or come into any office!
Click here to apply! Employment Application