Updated for December – January 2014/15
***IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE***
Workers for a 5 Star Hotel: Cambridge, Maryland
- Room Cleaning – Either Hotel or Cleaning Company Experience
- Restaurant Waiting Staff
- Restaurant Dish washing staff
- Restaurant Bus Tables
- Restaurant Host
- Banquet Experience – Cooking and Serving
- Landscaping grounds crew
These positions could go from 30-40 hours per week.
Maintenance Electrical Superintendent
Position is for Nightshift
Job is located in Berlin, Md.
1. Acceptable attendance required.
2. Meets standards in overall performance rating in most recent performance review required.
3. High school diploma or equivalent, Technical degree/ certificate preferred.
4. Five years of maintenance, manufacturing controls experience required.
5. Demonstrated ability to investigate and solve problems, ability to diagnose electrical controls and mechanical problems and resolve minor equipment and processing problems required
6. Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, Access, Word and CMMS systems.
7. Proven leadership experience with the ability to direct and support the activities of others required.
8. Strong interpersonal and customer relations skills required.
9. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written form required.
10. Ability to effectively facilitate meetings, lead problem solving initiatives and deliver training required. (Safety, Food Safety etc.)
11. Ability to manage and participate in small engineering projects required. .
12. Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings required.
13. Demonstrated experience managing a technical work group that spans multiple production shifts required.
14. Experience managing and directing OEM representatives as well as contractors required.
IT Help Desk Support I:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitors and responds quickly and effectively to requests received.
- Identifies, researches and resolves technical problems.
- Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution.
- Resolves technical problems with LAN and WAN and other systems.
- Supports new hire and termination processes, and related IT support functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma.
- 0 to 2 years in the field or a related area.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and basic computer skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot.
- Ability to communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical users.
- Must be literate and have basic math skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, able to prioritize and detail oriented.
- Self-starter and an effective listener.
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures; relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the IT Help Desk Support I’s job. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the IT Help Desk Support I’s job.
While performing the responsibilities of the IT Help Desk Support I’s job, the employee is required to talk and hear. The employee is often required to sit and use their hands and fingers, to handle or feel and to manipulate keys on a keyboard. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
If you are qualified and want to be considered to be employed by us, please go to Menu and click on “Send Resume”. Fill out the required information and upload your resume. Someone will be in contact with you soon.